Friday, May 31, 2019

Weather is Jumbled Up


            For the last day of May, June begins tomorrow.  Am I ready for summer?  Yes, I am, but it does not feel like summer to me.  It feels much cooler and the weather has been rainy and wet.  Did the weather get mixed up a little bit after January 22, 2019 rolled around five months ago?  I think it did.  I have been dealing with some depression or some kind of low because the weather has not been very cooperative lately.  I even remember leaving the hospital on January 22, 2019 in a snowstorm.  The snowstorm was the first big one we had since winter became official on the calendar.  It is almost like the weather went from summer to winter because the weather has been fall-like up until the day I left the hospital.  I do not forget that easily – yet. I am 48 years old.  I feel the weather has been having some issues lately.  Or is it the fact I live in Wisconsin and the state has its issues?  Maybe that’s it?  Global warming comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment