Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A Moment of My Time

It is Tuesday, September 17, 2019.  I have been busy working/writing on another blog by writing in longhand because I am doing some research and taking time by making sure I have my thoughts in order and facts correct.  It is like writing a paper for a class in a proper paper format.  I WANT it to be done correctly.  I began writing the blog on September 14, 2019.  I am taking a moment of my time to say something about being busy working on another blog because it has been a while since I have posted something about God and the love He. has for everyone.  I now have Grammarly to help me with the sentences, wording, and I also use Citation Machine online for writing in proper paper format.  There are two proper ways to write a paper that I know of.  Those proper ways are APA and MLA.  I am glad Microsoft Word has APA paper format built into the program.  I have to for now and I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment